12/5/06

Nikki is going to try and be extra good for Santa. Can't you tell?

It's Christmas time, which translates into ski-season in the Wade Pilling household. Tree compliments of Kent Pilling and his mountain adventures. Thanks.
We celebrated Whitney's first birthday in November. I can't believe it's already been a year since she was born. It feels like we just had her.
Whitney was more interested in the wraping paper than in the her new toys.

This is the newest member of our family, Root Beer. We've had her for a couple of months and have already managed to lose her. We got her back a couple of days ago. Apperently she needed a break from the tortures of living in a house with Nikki

5 comments:

I am MommaCat said...

Awwwww....that is the cutest Cat ever!!!

I am MommaCat said...

What a nice tree Elizabeth :) And I love the pics of the kiddies!! Whitney has changed so much.

Jenni said...

I love the tree, it makes me feel like it is actually Christmas time. It has been hard for me to get into it this year. I am glad that you found your cat so we can meet it, Ayden will love it. Happy birthday Whitney! I can't believe she is one. See you soon.

skidentist said...

poorp poor root beer. May his soul rest in peace.

eloise12 said...

Yup, three little piggies, naughty little piggies, dirty little piggies, wee, wee, wee all the way home! dentist idaho