9/20/07

Wade and I took a 9 day trip to Puerto Rico the end of July. It was amazing!! Wade tried really hard not to look like a tourist.



I pretty much sat at the pool or the beach for most of the time reading Harry Potter.


My favorite part of the the trip was the snorkeling trip we took. It was so relaxing. I think I just about fell asleep 3 or 4 times while I was snorkeling. Something about feeling weightless when you're 7 months pregnant is just fantastic! This is from the beach we went to near where we were snorkeling. It is rated one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world.




The sand was so soft and the water was so clear. We saw some really amazing fish and coral reefs. I didn't really think I would like the snorkeling much. I was so wrong








2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love your face in the background of the picture of Wade. Yeah, I don't think he could try harder to look like a tourist even if he wanted to. :)

Shelby said...

Fun to see your photos! I'm glad you got away before the baby comes! How fun. Can't wait to see your little girl when she makes her entrance! Miss you guys.